Title: My place of Constant Transformation
1st Paragraph:
The layout of this place:
I want to start by describing this space using all five of the senses then including a picture at the end to give some visual representation. Sight will be a big factor in this paragraph, a description of color throughout. This part will also include the pictures and metal on the wall--ETHOS. Then the smell, one of my favorite things about this place. The feel of the heat in the room.
***Remember that I want to show a transition in each of my paragraphs between the way in is in the beginning (the earlier, kids class times), and the way it is at night (with the men's training). Along with this, in the narrative portion of the paper, I would like to tie in the transition of the day with the transition of a fighter (include this part of the people in the space and how a young fighter comes in hesitant and nervous compared to an experienced one who will be knowledgeable etc). Then to satisfy the personal part I want to include my own transition as a fighter which took place in this space. This is my tie to the spot an the overall reason I chose to describe this place of Transformation.
I think you've got a great outline for your paper. It's always easier to write when you know what you're trying to get across instead of just making stuff up, your paper should be really cool, I'm excited to see how arguments change from night to day.
ReplyDelete