Thursday, September 16, 2010

In class: idea about observation feedback

I think I need to give more a visual representation or description of the actual place before I start getting into the details of the spot.

I could also include the metals and awards posted on the walls, as well as the counter with gloves and protein for sale. This would also be a great idea of ethos, and pathos.

The reputation is another good idea that I could include. The clarification of this Ethos would help to identify the space.

The energy in the room is a good observation to go off of.

Again with the sounds- I could give a more general idea of the sound levels before i get into the details of what the are.

Advertisements about the upcoming fights or tournaments could be included. Like the ones on the wall for the next WGC or the UFC posters that are tacked up close to the fight time. These may tell a story or opportunity for a future event that this space would be associated with.

Any safety equipment- pathos (especially to parents) - the head gear that is collected on one of the shelves.

The awards and trophies could be a great way to make an appeal to Ethos, and a good way to discuss the descritions of the walls further.

No comments:

Post a Comment