Tuesday, September 14, 2010

In Class: Logos Artifact

For my Logos argument I brought my daily planner. This fulfills the logos argument by having a logical order of the days of the week. Also, because it is a planner it helps me keep track of assignments and random things that need to get done. I think that I would probably be lost without my planner and certainly wouldn't be able to keep up with all of my work on a daily basis. The idea that it is a logical argument simply comes from the fact that it is a logical tool used for clarification and organization, which I believe is an appeal to Logos.

1 comment:

  1. Austin a planner is very much so a logical artifact. Not only the object itself but also for the individual who keeps a planner. For example, logically I would assume that since you have a planner that you are a very well organized person. The type of planner you have can also say a lot logically about who you are as an individual.

    ReplyDelete