Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WHATEVER

This break I boxed so much that my lips hurt from getting hit.
This break I ate great food.
This break I felt like I worked more than rested.
This break I saw all of my family (even the ones I dislike).
This break I drove a car 120 miles per hour.
This break I dislocated a friends finger (and took him to the hospital (see above)).
This break I beat the neighbors in a holiday light competition (and posed like Santa for little children).
This break I drove my truck more places than I want to think about.
This break I nursed a cat back to life.
This break I watched my favorite holiday movie (Bruce Almighty (not a holiday movie)).
This break I wanted nothing more than to stay on break (Christmas come fast).

1 comment:

  1. Creative! Most people (including myself) just wrote in paragraph form about their break for their freewrite but this was definitely more entertaining and eye-catching. Sounds like you had an interesting break though!

    ReplyDelete