I am very happy with my group and job title. I will be helping the group create the visual media as well as recording the daily activities. These are my main focuses but I will also be contributing to overall action of the group.
Woo! I'm the visual person for my group too. You must be super creative :) If you're recording, it might be smart to type everything, and then just send it out as 'minutes' in an email so your group is reminded of what ya'll did every class period. Logan had that beautiful idea today in class!
Visual person is very important to the team especially when we want to make a visual argument. Should be a joy seeing what you come up with in your position.
I'm excited to see the work you come up with in our group. As David Russell has named himself the Bossman I thought "The Artist" would be fitting for you.
What is your job title? I know you're going to work together, but what is your snazzy job title. Will thinks you should be "the Artist," so I guess I will go with that. I plan to be the artsy one in my group as well.
Woo! I'm the visual person for my group too. You must be super creative :) If you're recording, it might be smart to type everything, and then just send it out as 'minutes' in an email so your group is reminded of what ya'll did every class period. Logan had that beautiful idea today in class!
ReplyDeleteVisual person is very important to the team especially when we want to make a visual argument. Should be a joy seeing what you come up with in your position.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see the work you come up with in our group. As David Russell has named himself the Bossman I thought "The Artist" would be fitting for you.
ReplyDeleteWhat is your job title? I know you're going to work together, but what is your snazzy job title. Will thinks you should be "the Artist," so I guess I will go with that. I plan to be the artsy one in my group as well.
ReplyDelete